CPM Kids September 2016 is already finished, and here are some of our impressions about this trade fair:
– first time in Moscow, but it was a great experience;
– nice organizing team, thank you Igedo for all the help!
– nice collections for kids, casual and special occasion wear;
– we loved the cutest little models from the kids catwalk, the well known Russian mini-models!
We also thank the buyers for the interest in our SS 2017 collection, we had a great time meeting them!
More info about CPM.
CPM, the leading Eastern European trade fair and order event, presents international fashion trends in the Russian metropolis Moscow twice a year. To the tune of 21.200 trade visitor come together at the Expocentre fair grounds to browse 990 collections from approximately 700 international exhibitors in the CPM premium, CPM kids and CPM accessories segments as well as Mode Lingerie & Swim Moscow.
Every bride needs some little bridesmaids! As Barcelona Bridal Week is one of the leading events in the field of professional trade shows concerning bridal wear, we also displayed our collection there along with some of the best Romanian designers. So here are some details and a lot of pictures ;)
What: Barcelona Bridal Week – bridal professional trade fair
When: April 29th – May 1st 2016
Where: Fira Barcelona
Next stop: CPM Moscow 31 August – 3 September!
Between 10 and 13 February Petite Coco designs could be found in United Arab Emirates at Bride Show Dubai, the region’s leading wedding and lifestyle event, along with other 6 Romanian designers.
– the exhibition was great, with a lot of interesting designers, wedding services and great fashion shows;
– Petite Coco design were really appreciated, so the exhibition was a great success;
– we hope that soon our outfits will be found in some of the best luxury kids stores in the area;
– the Arabian world is really fascinating.
Dubai, we will be back! Next stop: Barcelona Bridal Week ;)
Thursday, 12 November, the 5th edition of Star Awards Gala took place at Bucharest, an event created in order to celebrate the excellence in some important domains like, medicine, showbiz, fashion, music, etc.
One of the two rewarded children was Bianca Draghiciu from Sibiu and she received two awards: one for the best mini top model of the year and second for the best television show for kids fashion in Romania, Fashion Kids by Bianca Draghiciu. At only 10 years old Bianca is a real professional, with a great future in front of her, on the same line with some of the most accomplished well-known Romanian stars attending the event.
At the event Bianca wore a beautiful Petite Coco dress made especially for her.
Good luck, Bianca!